Automated palletizing system using collaborative robots.
Although palletizing is a relatively automated process, it is still done manually in many cases, due to:
- Industrial robots require a large space
- Cannot handle small quantities of a wide variety of products
- Cooperative robots do not have enough payload.
Our palletizing robot can handle workpieces up to 23 kg with a payload of 25 kg, utilizing Doosan Robotics H2515. This enable palletizing automation in the same amount space as manual work.
Palletizing robot DEMO (0: 50)
Three main features of the palletizing robot
- Capable of handling workpieces up to approximately 23 kg in the same installation space as manual operations
- Capable of handling a wide variety of products, even in small quantities
- lexibility to add additional functions and layout change
Standard Palletizing Robot specifications
- Payload：Approx. 23 kg
- Pallet size：1,100×1,400mm or less
- Loading height：1,650mm(max)
- Transfer capacity：6 boxes/minute (max.)
Highest level in Japan
If you are doing palletizing operations and facing any of the issues below, please contact us today.
- Want to automate the palletizing process
- Existing palletizing robot workpiece is too heavy
- It is difficult to automate due to small quantity and variety of products
- There is no space to install large equipment
Installation of Palletizing Robot
Customization is possible according your budget and environment.
We can provide the best solution to meet your needs after hearing about your work.P